Monrovia, CA

I ripped off a layer of skin off my finger trying to open a bottle, there is no bleeding.what can i do to properly treat it and how long will it heal?

Dr. Natalie Hodge
Hard to say : How long is the cut? Are the edges of the skin “approximated” or “touching each other?” Could you put a dime into the space between the edges of skin? When was your last tetanus shot? Are you a normal healthy teen with a normal immune system? Any other significant past history? We’d be happy to take a look with good photos in a Prime Visit to steer you in the right direction!

Last updated Jun 13, 2018