Minneapolis, MN

Hard immobile lymph node under my ear,started out pea size,grew double within days now it's staying the same size.no recent sickness.tired all the time. hurts when i touch the bottom of the node.ive also had pain radiate down my neck, but not my ear?

Pathology 50 years experience
See below: It would be prudent to see a doctor. You may take acetaminophen for pain. You may elect to watch and wait. You may feel the node every couple of weeks, if the lymph gland doubles in size, becomes painful, ulcerates, or other nodes become enlarged, or you develop fever, or lose weight, you should see a doctor. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine,
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 5, 2019