UT

i've had swollen lymph node on right side of neck-pea size, harder node behind right ear and hard lump-large marble-base of skull for 1yr.comp?cancer?

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Infectious Disease 23 years experience
Mastoid process v LN: It's possible you're feeling your own mastoid process -which is a normal boney nodule right behind the ear. Check both sides of your head to see if it's symmetrical -if so, that's what it is. If these are 'asymmetric' findings you should have a physical exam by a doctor who can explain these findings. I would want to know more about your medical condition and risks for cancer, so schedule w/ an MD