AL

Is it possible that after general anesthesia you became delusional , i thought my husband wasnot telling me the truth about my health. fear of death?

Dr. Mirsad Serdarevic
Clinical Psychology 14 years experience
Acute or chronic?: Dear ElaE, Sorry to hear about your problem. How long have you had these symptoms? Was this only brief episode after surgery/anesthesia? I would strongly encourage you to see a physician for a complete physical exam and work up. If they rule out medical/physical condition then I’d encourage you to see a psychiatrist and psychologist for symptom management - relief is possible! Best of luck!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 1, 2018