Long Beach, NY

I am 5 weeks post op for peroneas brevis surgery ( it was split long ways and my os stitched it back together.. my issue is that i have numbness on the lower part of my right foot with pins and needles and electric shocks.. is this permanent?

Dr. Mark Fisher
Neurology 31 years experience
Please repost: Please clarify: 1) Does the “lower part of the foot” mean the sole or some other part? 2) Please also state the answer to your question given to you by the surgeon who did the repair; or, if you have not asled the surgeon, please state why not.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 20, 2018