I have leg pain, for 6 months. it is on or aroun the shin bone. x-ray normal. no injury. not excercising. pain has same intensity, mild, not progress?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be imagining. Exercise may help and you should try doing it regularly. Stat with easy exercise such as walking and gradually increase the time and intensity. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

Answered May 3, 2018

336 views