Kenya

i am having severe pain and i 0.7cm x 0.6cm stone in the upper proximal of the left ureter what can i do to pass it out?

Dr. Douglas Tavenner, jr.
Cosmetic Dentistry 50 years experience
Now Cranberry Juice: Drink lots of cranberry juice and water, and hot it will pass. If not, see a Urologist for a determination of how to remove this stone.
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology 26 years experience
See your doctor: Overall, you need to be seen, and be followed by a doctor. You may not be drinking enough water to pass any stone Stones only form due to dehydration, and can cause abdominal pain and discomfort. So without pain meds, and hydration, it will be difficult for you to pass the stone, and very painful. Don't delay!