United Kingdom

I drink salt water multiple times a day to make myself sick. apart from the dangers of being sick, is drinking a lot of salt water dangerous?

Yes: Drink enough salt water and you can mess up your bodies fluid /electrolyte balance. If you are trying to pick a disgusting way to die continue. At some point you will develop seizures which are quite difficult to treat and may die in the process. You need to be co-managed by a therapist and a physician. Find the cause of your pattern & you may be able to return to a normal life.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 27, 2018