ZA
A 41-year-old male asked about a female:

my 10 year old daughters fever remains @ 39.2 - 39.6. ive given her stilpane 4hrs ago; fever got worse so i gave her panado tablet 2 hrs ago.

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 40 years experience
Fever: make sure that you are giving her the right dose for her age and weight, and right timing, if that's not working she needs to be seen for uncontrollable fever or other symptoms she might have, wish you all wellness
Dr. Aveshen Govender
Persistent fever: A fever that is persistently high and not responding to medication must be investigated for the cause. Suggest you take her to your family practitioner or to an emergency room. Also, beware of overdosing on paracetamol as both Stilpane and Panado both contain paracetamol. Correct dosing for her age and weight is important.