Canada

A board fell on my head , i have continual pain in my neck and my arms,, i was given t4's to start then went up to morphine.. i got addicted to the morphine so my doctor put me on 24mg suboxone to get off opiates, the pain is back what can i take?

Dr. Vaughn Dobalian
Proper pain control: Tylenol and meloxican non narcotic and been shown to give equal pain relief to oxycodone with no addiction potential and can be taken on suboxone
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Matthew Kellems
Anesthesiology 19 years experience
Multiple options: The problem with opioids like morphine is that over time it's stops working and actually makes pain worse. Suboxone helps with pain, and in addition you could take Tylenol and/or ibuprofen or aleve. Physical therapy can help as well. You should see a specialist to help determine why you're still having pain. Sometimes, unfortunately, chronic pain can't be eliminated completely.
Last updated Mar 27, 2018