U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Birmingham, AL
A 26-year-old female asked:

I am experiencing feeling anxious (worsened by: psychological stress) . the following also describe me: feeling depressed, aching muscles, insomnia, restlessness, decreased energy level, and poor concentration. what should i do?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 42 years experience
Anxiety & Depression: along w/physical symptoms indicates the need for you to start w/a visit to your family doctor. He/she will examine you physical health. Then consider seeing a clinical psychologist to help w/the emotional aspects of the situation. All bases will be covered which raises the probability of progress in getting better. Peace and good health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 10, 2018
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.