U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Reading, PA
A 32-year-old female asked:

I am experiencing feeling anxious (worsened by: psychological stress) and insomnia. the following also describe me: decreased energy level, feeling depressed, and restlessness. what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Lori Lange
Specializes in Family Medicine
Length of time: Are there life stressors playing into the anxiety? IF yes and they have been there longer than 6 weeks may need to have treatment. If this feeling is short term few days and you know what is bothering you in a relationship . Work out the relationship issue and you might feel better. Reduce coffee it can cause anxiety. See a Doctor for labs for thyroid and exam if not better. May need medication.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 9, 2018
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.