Canada

not a uti so, what could urine test that contains ketones 0.5 mmol/l, erythrocytes 0.3mg/l & leukocyte esterase 75wbc/ul mean? no bacteria growing.

Pathology 49 years experience
Does not add up: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, the results provided are not interpretable due to incorrect units. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.