U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 26-year-old female asked:

Who can i go see with regards to my knees (right knee pains (all puffy and swollen) at the bottom when climbing up or down stairs, left knee gets stuck in a spasm / locks out when crossing or twisting the knee cap) and swollen legs everyday. ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Primary care: You may see your primary care provider for an initial evaluation and determination if referral to a rheumatologist or orthopedic surgeon would be appropriate. Wish you good health!

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Feb 25, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.