i have been suffering for a few years with right side abdomen and lower back pain i was checked for kidney stones gallbladder and pancrities also checked for apendix which always come back clear on all these my stomach is swollen?

Dr. Julie Abbott
45 years experience Preventive Medicine
I know it is: frustrating to have undergone tests for diagnosis of something but still not to have an answer. There are so many potential problems in the abdomen from constipation to gall bladder disease to many of the things you mention. The only thing to do is keep working with your doctors in a step by step manner to pursue the correct diagnosis and treatment. I would focus on optimizing bowel function:)
Answered on Feb 24, 2018