Victoria, TX

I have flu a, doc swap me and it came out positive for it.. no body aches, chills, fever, am i going to die? just runny nose, lol cough with phlegm

Only if severely ill: About 150,000 people will die tomorrow. That's a lot of people. On the other hand, about 7,599,850,000 people (that's about 7.6 billion people) are NOT dying tomorrow. So, unless there is a striking reason for expecting today to be your final full day on Earth, chances are you will be one of the 7.6 billion survivors instead of one of the 150,000 people who will move on to the next dimension.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 24, 2018