U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 40-year-old male asked:

Hi i am considering circumcision. what would the best technique be for an adult? thanks

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 42 years experience
Adult circumcision: Please see a urologist. He/she will provide options for you to consider after an exam. Peace and good health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 42-year-old member asked:
How common is adult circumcision?
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A 45-year-old member asked:
Can a circumcision hurt as an adult?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 38-year-old member asked:
What type of circumcision is the best and safest?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A female asked about a 27-year-old male:
What is the average cost of circumcision in adults?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 30-year-old member asked:
Can you give me suggestions about adult circumcision?
1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Last updated Feb 24, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.