A member asked:

Who is the best doctor in the usa to perform a adult circumcision revision? it's for a uneven circumcision scar. my self-esteem is hurt. please help

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Bernard Seif answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

Circumcision: revision. A board certified urologist can do this. Please get referral from your family doctor. Teaching hospitals connected to universities or medical schools have excellent doctors. Please do not measure your self-worth by circumcision results no matter what. Peace and good health.

Answered 11/5/2017



Related Questions

A member asked:

How long does it take for the scar of an adult male circumcision to disappear?

9 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

A member asked:

Where can I find an adult/teen circumcision doctor?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor