Roselle, NJ

i am experiencing memory problems (quality: difficulty remember distant past events) , blackouts, impulsive or reckless behavior, feeling anxious (worsened by: psychological stress) , emotional problems (quality: detachment) , feeling depressed (quality:

Dr. Matthew Smith
Need help.: What you are mentioning is quite a handful. I think most concerning would be the blackouts and reckless behavior, but the other things are certianly not trivial. It certainly sounds like you could use some help. I'd urge you see see a professional. and it sounds like there is some urgency. You could get a referral from your school or your primary care doctor, or perhaps your family can suggest.