ZA

good day . would like to know if it's advisable to take a week or two of leave from work due to my anemia?

Pathology 49 years experience
Then what?: You need to see a doctor to ascertain the cause of anemia and treat the cause. Taking time off from work is not going to address your problem. You may take oral iron and multivitamin supplements as iron deficiency is a usual cause of anemia in women. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine