Birmingham, AL

i have been having cramps in between my abs and left hip for about two hours and i don't know what it is. i haven't started my period at all yet so i ?

Dr. Katina Brown-burgess
Unexplained pain: There are many causes for your pain. I don't know how late you are with your period. If you have regular periods and have not had one this month, get a pregnancy test. If this is not the case, your pain could be related to an ovarian cyst, constipation, ect. I highly recommend you follow up in the office for further evaluation. You may need to have a physical exam and/or ultrasound.