SC

i had a full hysterectomy a little over 2yrs ago due to endometriosis. i have no fallopian tubes, only ovaries. is it normal to still feel cramps? i n

Dr. William Jurewitz
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Ovaries and endometr: Despite your surgery, the main culprit of your endometriosis is still in place. It is likely that some, even microscopic areas, endometriosis were never removed. The hormones produced by your ovaries can result in the growth and further problems with endometriosis. Also, the ovaries will continue to cycle monthly and produce eggs and small cysts which can result in some cramping.