Romania

I have severe vaginal candida, as well as candida in the mouth, but a bit more mild. my doctor prescribed 1 pill of 100g fluconazole for 1 week. my liver feels weird. is this the right dosage? i take one daily. i am 19.

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Yeast treatment: Vaginal yeast is usually treated with topical anti fungal creams or one single done of Fluconazole. Multiple daily doses are typically not needed. If you are not responding to that therapy then your doctor should reevaluate you for other conditions that may be present. Unless your immune system is compromised it is not typical to have both vaginal and oral yeast.

Last updated Jan 16, 2018