U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 24-year-old female asked:

I am experiencing feeling anxious (worsened by: psychological stress) , restless (tossing and turning) sleep, nervousness and difficulty sleeping (worsened by: psychological stress, varying sleep schedule) what treatment can be prescribed for me?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 49 years experience
CBT and medical: I suggest psychotherapy using CBT ( cognitive behavioral therapy) and a thorough medical examination to rule out underlying medical issues ( illness, thyroid issues, blood sugar fluctuations. You will need a team approach to your issues.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

Last updated Jul 19, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.