ZA

Is it safe to exercise while experiencing hay fever symptoms?

Pathology 49 years experience
Yes: It is good that you exercise. Keep up the exercise as tolerated. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Not quite: It is safer to get over the symptoms before any significant exercise