A member asked:

My grandson has a misformed chest. spine also affected. one rib missing and couple of ribs fused and not symmetric. will he need treatment?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Bernard Seif answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

Chest & spine: issues need to be monitored by your grandson's baby doctor. He/she will keep an eye on what is happening and treat as needed. Catching things early on as they develop can make things easier. Peace and good health.

Answered 11/5/2017



Related Questions