U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
New York, NY
A female asked:

I am experiencing back pain, curved spine (quality: one shoulder higher) , aching muscles and severe back pain. the following also describes me: joint stiffness. what should i do?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 31 years experience
Be evaluated: I would not hesitate to be seen and thoroughly evaluated in terms of both the "curved spine" otherwise known as scoliosis as well as cause of your severe back pain, which may or may not be directly be related to the scoliosis itself.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 27, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.