U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 18-year-old female asked:

Have joint and muscle pain. i felt something pull in right knee and hurts to walk and shoulder aches for 2 months. only 18. 9 months into elderly job?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 53 years experience
See details: Iwould urge you to see a rheumatologist to have the issue evaluated.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 25, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.