Cincinnati, OH

Hands feel fat. burning in hands and feet. hands painful. no swelling. burning feet esp. when standing for long periods and at night. what is it?

Neurology 52 years experience
Thoughts: You may well have a peripheral neuropathy, and it would behoove you to contact your primary doctor and commence an evaluation. This may involve a number of tests, and likely a neurologist will need to get involved. Believe excellent resources are available in your community.
Dr. jeffrey Trantalis, dpm
Podiatry 42 years experience
Rare : Erythromelalgia is a rare condition that primarily affects the feet and, less commonly, the hands (extremities). It is characterized by intense, burning pain of affected extremities, severe redness (erythema), and increased skin temperature that may be episodic or almost continuous in nature. I included this for completeness. I never diagnose or treated

Last updated Feb 23, 2021