hi! i have an ache on my inferior iliac spine. when i walk for a long time it hurts!. only when make a flexion of the hip it doesen't hurt. thanks?

Dr. Ki-Hon Lin
Orthopedic Surgery 25 years experience
Unclear: Unfortunately your question is rather vague - anterior or posterior inferior iliac spine? I can say that at your age, the type of symptoms you have described are typically due to muscle or soft tissue problems which will usually resolve with conservative treatment including progressive activity, physical therapy, and anti-inflammatory meds. If the symptoms do not improve, you should see a doc.