A member asked:

Hi! i have an ache on my inferior iliac spine. when i walk for a long time it hurts!. only when make a flexion of the hip it doesen't hurt. thanks?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Ki-Hon Lin answered

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

Unclear: Unfortunately your question is rather vague - anterior or posterior inferior iliac spine? I can say that at your age, the type of symptoms you have described are typically due to muscle or soft tissue problems which will usually resolve with conservative treatment including progressive activity, physical therapy, and anti-inflammatory meds. If the symptoms do not improve, you should see a doc.

Answered 9/28/2016



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor