Okay so what causes my right leg to cramp and hurt when im walking. my leg knee thigh and hip have been aching for a few weeks now. now when i walk it hurts my calf cramping?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 59 years experience
I can think of all the bones, muscles arteries and veins that are in the area you describe and there are at least 1000 things that can be going on. Your body is talking to you. Listen and take good notes. Exactly where does it hurt? What do you do that makes it worse/better? How long does it last? etc Then share with Dr & you all will be able to figure out what is going on and how to fix it
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 5, 2022