Portugal

I'm 36 years old, for 3 months i have been experiencing fatigue, palpitations, skipped beats and dizziness.blood tests are normal, 24h holter, echocardiogram and ekg stress test normal(only one extrasistotele at rest). my doctors say it's anxiety.

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Be reassured: The normal ekg, echo and holder are all reassuring that the problem is not caused by the heart or by changes in heart rhythm (Arrhythmia). If you are having spinning sensations with lightheadedness, you may also want to get an ENT evaluation of your balance organ and hearing to make sure that is not the cause. Anxiety can also cause these symptoms.

Last updated Mar 16, 2021