NC

I am wheezing, have a hoarse voice and thick mucus in my throat. throughout the day, i find myself constantly having to clear my throat the past few days. i also know it's not pollen/ allergies. any thoughts as to what this most likely is? -thanks

Dr. Thomas Bice
Specializes in Pulmonology
Not allergies?: I'm wondering what leads you to say it isn't allergies. It sounds consistent with allergies, but could be from something you are chronically exposed to (i.e. Indoor allergies). Depending on how long it's been going on, it could be a cold or bronchitis as well. If it persists you should definitely see your doctor.

Last updated Jun 24, 2017