Cumberland, RI
A 31-year-old female asked:

I am experiencing skin rash (quality: itchiness, blisters, bumpy) . the following also describes me: skin redness or irritation. what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 27 years experience
Rash: To be able to answer this question, one would need to take a history and at minimum visualize the rash. Without a clearer assessment -can't make a recommendation. Take care.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 27, 2018
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
$44 video appointments with $19/month membership*
*Billed $57 every 3 months. Cancel anytime.


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.