A member asked:

I'm not sure what my tests mean. abnormal changes in both ovaries and endometrium and rotation of small intestine. i will attach ct results ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Donald Colantino answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Radiologist: The physician or gynecologist who ordered the tests should sit down with the radiologist who interpreted the images and describe the patient's symptoms. The radiologist will give a list of possibilities and may recommend further studies to be done or a referral to another specialist for an opinion. Such collaboration leads to the best care for the patient.

Answered 5/26/2017



Related Questions

A member asked:

Can a abdomen:pelvis ct definitely rule out a bowel blockage?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor