U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 24-year-old male asked:

Just had lateral release surgery on knee. dr gave me norco 7.5 it is not helping that much with pain. do i need call my dr and ask for something else.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 45 years experience
You "kneed" to call.: Absolutely call your doctor. Your physician would want to know. It could be that you simply need to up the dose or perhaps use another medication. It could also be a sign that something is not right. An experienced surgeon can usually make that decision with only a couple of questions.
Last updated May 1, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.