A male asked:

hii sir. i have done with two sitting of root canal and my doctor have put a permanent filling .can i smoke little weed before i get my permanent cap?

2 doctor answers
32 years experience Pediatrics
No: Not a good thing to do. The intentional habit of inhaling burning organic material, combined with various chemicals used in the growing and manufacturing of that material (regardless of whether it is tobacco, marijuana, or any other plant) is bad for the body. Just think about it. Who would intentionally start something burning and inhale the stuff over and over and over?
Answered on Oct 16, 2017
Dr. Arnold Malerman
52 years experience Orthodontics
Unwise: Tobacco, marijuana, or anything else that you may smoke can cause irritation of the gum tissues, affecting contour of the permanent restoration. Therefore, not wise.
Answered on Nov 28, 2017