I am a congestive heart failure patient, i have been noticing that my wheezing has gotten worse in the recent months. am not sure how to improve this?

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Hospital-based practice 22 years experience
Measure weight, TTYD: Wheezing may be sign of fluid accumulating in the lungs. Hopefully you or a caregiver are monitoring your weight to see if you are gaining fluid. Often the lungs is where it starts (& the last place to leave). If you haven't tracked your weight, see your cardiologist soon. If you have, & your weight is stable, you may be developing another problem like bronchitis or asthma. Use HealthTap Prime. GL
Last updated Mar 25, 2017