Wake Forest, NC

How often should i get my custom orthotics evaluated and replaced & have flat feet/ 1fallen arch. advice for 5k run/walker to avoid injury?

Dr. Gary Kugler
Podiatry 32 years experience
About every 2 years: Many in my field would recommend replacing orthoses about every two years as often the foot structure changes and there will be some wear and tear on the devices. There is no definitive answer and it depends on the type of orthotics, the activity level of the person and if there are new or recurrent symptoms
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 13, 2017