U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Lehigh Acres, FL
A 29-year-old male asked:

had ecg doctor says it's normal but i noticed it read inferior infarct and no acute ischemia?what does this mean?should i be concerned?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Ira Friedlander
Cardiac Electrophysiology 42 years experience
The EKG computers: are tilted to analyze for abnormality rather than normalcy. The Computer probably picked up some subtle or insignificant change that is not clinically relevant and indicated it to make the doctor aware. His/her interpretation supersedes anything the computer says. If he said normal than that is what it is.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
$30 per visit with
membership

Similar questions

A 19-year-old female asked:

If I shared food with someone who had mono when they were 2, will I get mono?

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jeffrey Crespin
Gastroenterology 28 years experience
Unlikely: While one has antibodies for life after being exposed to the virus that causes mono. The virus should no longer be causing a problem.
A 34-year-old member asked:

Is it normal for EKG and stress tests to be normal after stent & 2 angioplasties were done?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Vardhan Reddy
Vascular Surgery 36 years experience
Yes/no : 85% chance of being abnormal. And it can be normal in 15%of pts.
Canada
A 50-year-old female asked:

I've had a fever for 60days. 100-101 can't find a reason for it, it followed a endo ablation and a shot of depo. I'm tired and short/breath BP rising ?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. John Weeks
Family Medicine 45 years experience
Get tested: There are many possible causes of unexplained fever ranging from infection, autoimmune diseases, even certain cancers. Please get tested by a doctor soon.
Saint Cloud, FL
A 30-year-old male asked:

Can when I was 16 I was prescribed a barbiturate for sleeping from my dr while I was taking it I had 2 seizures is this possible ?

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 33 years experience
It's possible but...: Realize that a person can have a seizure for many reasons. Having a seizure does not have to be related to his medication, his diet, his activities, etc...
A 42-year-old female asked:

My son had small bumps in his face-chicken bumps as they call.Is there any cream to apply to treat it.?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Specializes in Pediatrics
More info: "chicken bumps" are more commonly seen on the arms and legs and do well with cod liver oil (orally). On the face...Depends on the age. If a newborn is one thing. Older children i would want to see the rash before offering suggestions. In general there is a great cream..Called schmoove. Can be ordered from maker. Check it out at www.Franzcenter.Com under herbaceuticals.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
$30 per visit with
membership
Last updated Oct 31, 2020

Disclaimer:

Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.