U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 27-year-old female asked:

I have ptsd, anxiety and depression. what are the best meds to take?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 42 years experience
PTSD, anx & depress: Medication MAY play a role in helping you w/your symptoms but you raise the probability of getting better a great deal if you get some individual therapy such as from a clinical psychologist. PTSD responds well to clinical hypnosis. See www.asch.net for licensed referrals. Peace and good health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Similar questions

A 20-year-old female asked:

Can I be cured from PTSD, anxiety and depression? Whats the best treatment?

2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Psychiatry 57 years experience
PTSD, Depression: I understand you distress. Traumatic experiences in your life have caused PTSD, anxiety and depression. They can be treated with good success. You deserve relief from painful feelings. Please go to a State Park or National Park and Release your Feelings. Then, see a Psychiatrist for: •Diagnosis •Therapy for stresses •Release of Feelings •Medication •Breathing Relaxation •Guided Visual Imagery
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 28, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.