U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Lynbrook, NY
A female asked:

My wife had 2 pterygium surgeries since 8/31 and its grown back. is there a specialist in nyc area that only deals w/ pterygium situations like this?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Sandra Lora Cremers
Ophthalmology 27 years experience
Recurrence: Recurrent pterygium can happen depending on risk factors. Dr. Douglas Buxton in NYC is excellent. He trained me to do pterygium surgery and we have excellent results. More info Eyedoc2020.blogspot.com. Consult with us to help solve this issue.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 10, 2017
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.