Houtzdale, PA
A male asked:

hello 34 y/o male, recent visit to aspen dental diagnosis all of my teeth need to be removed and require dentures, abscess into gums, now having blu?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 57 years experience
All teeth coming out: Hello 34 y/o male, recent visit to Aspen dental diagnosis all of my teeth need to be removed and require dentures, abscess into gums, now having blu? ANS: I do not know what blu is. First guess is that you have been doing meth.
Pathology 44 years experience
Get 2nd opinion: Only you know what you may or may not have done, but this is a major step and I'd get a second dentist to take a look.