There are some yellow spots in my eyes?and my eye sight is weak........what is the reason of yellow spot in my eye?

Dr. Sandra Lora Cremers
Ophthalmology 26 years experience
Pinguecula: Yellow spots on the white part of the eye can be due to: pinguecula (most common: due to sun exposure), nevus (a pigmentation like a freckle), nodule (due to an autoimmune condition and is rare), vitamin deficiency (rare). An eyemd can look under the microscope diagnose and give you peace of mind. Weak eye sight: likely need glasses. If any eye pain, see eyemd asap. Best regards.
Last updated Oct 28, 2018