Moses Lake, WA

I've had numbness to my left side of the face/head and tingling in my left arm and hands. i had a sudden loss of hearing for about a min. ?

Dr. Ayaz Samadani
General Practice 57 years experience
Numbness face: Numbness on one side of face with tingling may be due to facial nerve irritation. Ear infection may result in this as well. Make sure blood pressure and blood sugar is normal
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Go to ER now: Any sudden onset of numbness in face, and/or one side of body, that lasts for more than a second or two needs to be evaluated right away. The sudden loss of hearing just confirms the need. Please go to an ER now. Hopefully it is nothing, but it is best to be sure that this is not something serious that could get even worse!

Last updated Dec 2, 2020