TN

My right middle finger is partially numb. my right arm is also tingling. it gets worse when i move my head/neck/shoulder forward or look up. ???

Dr. Layne Hermansen
Specializes in Family Medicine
Need work up: You need to be evaluated in person by a physician for adequate treatment to begin. That could include a neck xray, palpation for trigger pains in the neck muscles, shoulder and arm muscles as well as checking for carpal tunnel syndrome. The doctor may try trigger point injections, a referral to physical therapy and possibly an MRI of the neck.

Last updated Feb 27, 2020