ZA

I've had vibration/static feeling inside of me, have drops in levels that causes flushed and numbness in face and slurrinf speech. lately having tingling in my left hand and arm and a feeling as if the muscle is pulling. went for 2 cbc both normal.

Pathology 51 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor and discuss if you may be depressed. Counter-intuitive as it may seem, exercise may help. Start with low intensity exercise such as walking and gradually increase the intensity as tolerated.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Donald Colantino
Neurologist: True slurring of speech and paresthesiae of hand and arm, numbness in your face warrant an evaluation by a neurologist. Appropriate testing will be done. Your vitamin B12 level may be abnormally low even with a normal cbc.
Last updated Sep 30, 2019