ZA

I've had vibration/static feeling inside of me, have drops in levels that causes flushed and numbness in face and slurrinf speech. lately having tingling in my left hand and arm and a feeling as if the muscle is pulling. went for 2 cbc both normal.

Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor and discuss if you may be depressed. Counter-intuitive as it may seem, exercise may help. Start with low intensity exercise such as walking and gradually increase the intensity as tolerated.
Dr. Donald Colantino
Neurologist: True slurring of speech and paresthesiae of hand and arm, numbness in your face warrant an evaluation by a neurologist. Appropriate testing will be done. Your vitamin B12 level may be abnormally low even with a normal cbc.

Last updated Sep 30, 2019