Severe arm and hand tingling like electric shock when I tilt my head back Also neck pain arm numbness?

Dr. Robert Kent
11 years experience in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Radiculopathy: It sounds like a disc has herniated in your neck or some other issues closing off the opening your nerve roots run through to exit the cervical spine. These are classic symptoms and I recommend seeing a physician sooner than later to identify if there is anything emergent or surgical necessity to avoid arm paralysis. You may not need anything but a Medrol (methylprednisolone) dose pack, but get checked to be sure.
Answered on Jan 30, 2020