United Kingdom

I hit my head really hard on the sharp edge of a concrete wall and felt stunned for a few seconds. i am panicking i have a brain bleed. ?

Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Chill: First off it is a good sign you are able to get on the internet and send a message. Although you hit your head and you were stunned you were not knocked out. So if you were not knocked out, you do not have skull fracture and you are not on anticoagulants it puts you at low risk for head bleed. Follow these guidelines athttp://familydoctor.org/familydoctor/en/diseases-conditions/concussion.html,

Last updated Mar 16, 2018