Morocco

I just hit my head not so hard and i didnt get any symptoms but im worried i may have brain bleeding and not know it its been 2 hours and no symtoms, how can i know that im fine?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 41 years experience
Well...: .. you're online, you have no symptoms, seem articulate. Are you dizzy? Headache? Vision issues? Your brain is protected by a nice, thick skull... mother nature plans ahead. If you seem fine, you most likely are fine. If you have any symptoms out of the ordinary, then you should seek medical care. But from what you described, there is nothing out of the ordinary.

Last updated Feb 28, 2020